PineappleAlarmClockPineappleAlarmClock

Main Games Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Spiderling Spiderling

Great game, really. Nice graphics, clever design, immersive atmosphere, interesting story...
It was hard also, completing it was rewarding.

Too bad the game is not very responsive and a litle bit sluggish at times... That's something I experienced with nearly every Stencyl game.

Insane Snake:The Nature Insane Snake:The Nature

The interface, I suggest:
- making all the menus controllable with the keyboard, or all with the mouse (currently it requires sometimes clicking a button and sometimes and pressing a key)
- allow to restart a new game without going back to the menu.
- making clear what the red number displayed ingame is. I don't know what it means.
About the gameplay:
- I think the snake grows too fast and takes up all the space pretty quick.
- The collisions seem a bit loose, I feel cheated by the hitbox.
Also:
- Have someone fluent in English correct your instructions section (I'm not, but I think I spotted some mistakes).

It seems like you just have to idly walk around the place without aiming for the pinecones, because you have no penalty if you miss them and others spawn endlessly. Why bother changing your path if you know one will appear right before you at some point ?
A random idea: make some "bombs" appear sometimes, they will explode at the end of their timer and kill you if you're too close. This would force the player to evaluate whether they should aim for it or try to avoid it, depending on whether they will be able to catch it on time.

Saved by the Bell Saved by the Bell

Pros:
- The literal take on "Saved by the Bell" is funny, as well as the different bells.
- It's fun to discover them and to catch'em all
Cons:
- The controls are a clumsy and the hitbox is hard to get.
- The games looks like it's been very rushed and the graphics are poor
- The interface is a bit inconsistent (press a key/click a button).

The only buzzkill for me is the first con I mentioned. Sometimes we really don't know how to avoid the flames. Another action from the player (aside from up/down) would probably be good for the gameplay.

Munguia responds:

Thanks for comment and play PineappleAlarmClock, i saw you played the game till the end, Thanks,
-i think controls are ok, just one step at time, are just 4 spaces to move up and down.
-The game wasnt very rush, but is very short and graphics are not poor are freely made, as a developer i made different kind of games with different kind of graphics, i just draw the way I LIKE.

Thanks for playing.